Getting to know us
We are a team of passionate, enthusiastic and energetic individuals that has been professionally trained by the Philippines Association of Wedding Planners (PAWP). The team is headed by Ms. Anne Marcelino, whose wedding planning has always been a passion. She, together with (5) five more professional planners and coordinators will be working hand in hand in making your event preparation up unto the day of the celebration a relaxed and joyful one.
All members of the team are certified wedding coordinators, who are competent and knowledgeable in wedding supervision. In choosing wedding providers, we carefully screen their portfolios and do background checks to make sure that we don’t fail our clients.
And to top it off, AJM Preparations Wedding and Events is a duly licensed business with Department of Trade and industry, provided with a business permit by the Quezon City Local Government, and registered in the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
Thank You in advance for entrusting your wedding preparations to us!
THE WEDDING PLANNER
what roles we play for you…
- FACILITATOR – it is the wedding planner’s role to give the client an easy access to all possible wedding service providers and suppliers. A variety of three to four of every wedding essential that suits the budget will make the selection quicker and easier.
- ORGANIZER – your planner assures that all items on the timeline as arranged and scheduled are being met by the supplier and the client. It is also their role that all suppliers appear on the event itself and deliver a performance as expected.
- MEDIATOR – Ensures both parties will be properly informed for any changes. All contracts with suppliers are reviewed thoroughly, signed and delivered as per stated on the contract. Requests, additional orders or revisions to be made on the contract shall be made clear and stipulated on the contract signed. It is also the coordinators role to help the client to avail discounts, promotions and freebies from their suppliers.
- ADVISER – in moments that the couple seems to be lost in the middle of their decision making, it is the wedding planner’s role to give ample advise that may guide them in making rightful decisions. They are your legal adviser, knowledgeable researcher and emotional and spiritual support.
- CRISIS MANAGER – a perfect wedding doesn’t exist, only perfect solutions to glitches that may arise even how prepared or organized everything was. Wedding planners always have plan B’s, C’s… because you’ll never know.
- MONEY MANAGER – because of the wide arrays of wedding suppliers, and the beautiful weddings you see in social media, you get tangled with all wedding paraphernalia’s and end up signing for the impractical ones. It is the planner’s role to plan the finances, keep track of the expenditures and make sure that expenses are within the budget.
- CONFIDANTE – a wedding planner will always be an ear to listen to almost all of the problems, may it be personal, and promise to secure the privacy of the client.